"In Outlook I used to be able to easily send multiple emails as attachments. Can I still do that in Gmail?"
SHORT ANSWER: Not exactly :( BUT...don't worry, we have a nice workaround for you.
PRINT & SAVE EMAILS AS PDF: A feature sometimes missed by Outlook users switching to Gmail is the ability to attach emails to a new message. Here’s an alternative method you could try.
- Open the email you want to send as an attachment.
- Click on the small Printer icon above the Reply button.
- In the Print pop up box, select Change under Destination and choose Save to Drive from the Google Cloud Print section.
- Press Save – this will save your email as a PDF under My Drive. You can repeat these steps to save as many emails as you need to.
- Now open a new Compose window and select the Insert Files using Drive icon by hovering over the Paperclip and clicking the small Drive icon.
- Choose My Drive from the left menu and find your new PDF – it should be the first in the list.
- Your email will appear as a link in the body of your email and is automatically shared with the recipient (you can change these rights in a pop up window before sending the email).